Tuesday, September 23, 2008

EA

When my company closed back in March, I had looked for a new job. Not hard, but I did look. Then once May came around, I decided to stop looking because I decided I wanted the summer off.

This past summer was absolutely fantastic! Relaxing at the pool with the kids. Took the kids to the Ex. Played at the park. Lazy days, and lazy nights! Ahhhh summer....

but alas, summer is over and school is in.

That means that I've been looking and interviewing (once again)for a job.

Well, last week I went on an interview for a very good company. It's a one year contract, as an Executive Assistant to 2 VPs. I was called into my 2nd interview yesterday and met with the VPs.

Today, the HR dept called me and asked if I was interested in the position. I told them I was, and they offered it to me! :) :) :)

So, I start on Monday. It's a good salary, with 3 weeks vacation, but NO benefits (which sucks).

OMG, I better get knitting, I have a project to finish!

No comments: