Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm so mad!

I went out to the kitchen a couple hours ago to get a snack, and there was a huge puddle under the fridge.

WTF?!?!?

I open the freezer, and everything is mush! The freezer is thawing and dripping and there was over $200 worth of stuff in there, and everything is mush! Grab a garbage bag and toss everything!

Go through the fridge, things don't seem as cold as they should be. But not too bad, yet. So we put some stuff in our FIL's fridge. He asked us if we wanted to put our freezer stuff in his as well, but I told him everything thawed out. And if you refreeze it, you're just asking to get sick.

So, tomorrow we have to go and buy a new fridge. And then we have to go grocery shopping to replace all that was lost today.

I'm so mad.

1 comment:

Dreams of Yarn said...

EEEK sorry to hear about your fridge troubles hunny :(