Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My First Blog

So much has been happening lately, that I decided that I need somewhere to post, gripe, brag and just be me.

So, here I am. Feel free to stop by, have a tea, pull out some yarn or a good book and just relax and have a good time.

My blogs will about my life. My ups as well as my downs. My triumphs and my disappointments. But mostly it will just be a place to sit back and unwind. Because we all need somewhere to do that in today's hectic world.

So, all that being said..... a bit about me....

30 something married lady with 3 children. I have a very giving personality and always want to help out others. I love scary movies, and 'chick flicks'. I really enjoy reading fiction (horror and historical romance are my main favorites). I love knitting (toys are my favorite) and will post some of my projects on here at a later date. I am also quite the homebody, and as such, like to have some type of home based project on the go. Right now, I'm in the design stages of a complete bedroom makeover for my almost 11 year old son. (Last summer I did a complete bedroom transformation for my 8 year old daughter and it turned out fantastic!) I'm kind of a loner, and really only have a handful of real friends (as opposed to aquaintances, which I have tons of). I work as an Administrative assistant for about 7 years (the past 2 years as an Executive assistant) and am presently in the market for a new job. Interviews are a pain, I always get nervous trying to sell myself, but that's life, I guess.

Ok, that's it for my first post. I'm going to go and knit for awhile before starting dinner.

See you later :)

No comments: