Monday, August 25, 2008

Almost Finished!

With everything.......

my Two Toe Up socks are almost done!
my floors are almost installed!
my stairs are almost refinished and restained

my life is completely upside down, and nothing is in it's place!

But, things are coming to completion... thank goodness!

and, the kids are back in school one week from tomorrow, so I'll have some space and time to get the house back in order!

Images? you ask!


hehehe...

ok.... enough torture...



socks first....
Photobucket Photobucket




and the floors...
used to look like this:
Photobucket
uggggg.... (I've lived with them for over 10 years)



Photobucket the sunroom floor had to be ripped up again, as it was not level, nor was it level with the livingroom.
Photobucket
the existing flooring had to be ripped up as the flooring underneath was squeeky, and we're also doing new baseboards!

again, it's not done.... but this is a preview....
Photobucket Photobucket

OMG, I'm so excited! I honestly cannot wait until everything is finished, and I can get in the livingroom and lounging room and decorate them!



EDITED to add:
Photobucket
Photobucket

the floors are dusty, they've been swept, but since they are just being done, haven't yet been washed! OMG, I"m soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy so far! :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Isnt it nice to do your own home-fix works ! The feel is different, great !

Your socks is almost finishing...way to go!!

Dreams of Yarn said...

WOW WOW WOW, LOVE the new floors