Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bedroom Makeover

Ok, so I mentioned that I was going to re-do my 10 year old son's bedroom. Well, I'm almost done. Except for re-arranging his room to accomidate the drum set we're buying him for his birthday next Friday.....

So, he shared this room with his younger sister, A from when they were really young.... the room was painted 'mystical green' and 'sunspot yellow' trim/ceiling. Remember, they were like 4 & 6 when the paint job was done :)

So, anyway, last spring, my oldest daughter, M, moved out. So we ended up fixing up her room for my youngest daughter, A. We re-painted it (needed 6 coats of primer to cover all the markings on the wall (lipstick, pen, marker, etc), and bought her a 'new' bedroom set.

So, here is a picture of S's room a month ago....
Photobucket

Photobucket

So, my 2 youngest kids, S and A had a bunkbed in their shared room..... Since S no longer needed a bunkbed cluttering his room, so we sold it and bought a 'new' bed frame for him. I proceeded to sand, prime and paint it from this:
Photobucket

to this:
Photobucket

Photobucket


(Please click on the pics, (especially the first one of the completed makeover)as for some reason, they get cut off when i post them here.

Well? Anyone care to comment?

No comments: