Friday, November 26, 2010

Birthday

Well, last weekend was my birthday. Thank goodness it's over for another year. My eldest came over, and one thing I'm really grateful for is that my husband offered to make dinner and told me to invite my favoritest person in the entire world, my friend Shannon, and her family.

So, last Saturday, hubby was cooking in the kitchen and I was sitting in the livingroom chatting with my buddy. Her hubby was in the kitchen with mine, and her kids were hanging with mine. :)

We shared stories, and projects, and the love flowed (as did the wine). I don't see Shannon nearly as much as I would like to, but when we do get together, it's always like no time passed at all. I also follow her blog and her projects on a knitting site we are both part of, although she doesn't post updates enough there for my liking :)

So, with my spirit refreshed with great friendship, family, food and wine - I welcome another year. xox

No comments: