Been working on a few projects over the past little while. One I really enjoyed doing was the Winter Lillies for a very good friend of mine, Shannon. I finished the short row shaping and the bind off, but ripped it back to the lace section because it seemed too small. (totally my fault, i thought i could change the short row shaping from 5 sts after the wrap to 3 sts, not realizing this would make the top border shorter. I was just trying to get the back to have a tiny bit more depth) Oh well.
So, now I've just finished working on the short row shaping again, and this time I did it as the pattern is written. But, I went up 2 needle sizes when I did the cast off.