Saturday, November 8, 2008

Knitting

I'm hooked! I finished my Evangeline Fingerless Gloves..
Photobucket Photobucket

and have started a couple others...
Photobucket
I'm finished the left, just have to do the right one now - these will be for my youngest daughter for christmas...


and these ones were k2,p2 rib for 4", then a different cable design which I changed for a couple twisted cables...
Photobucket
although it's hard to see the 2 cables in the image, they are there...

and a moebius (neck warmer with a twist) in the matching yarn...
Photobucket


I've also been researching a pattern that calls for the design of: twisted cable, p1, nosegay, p1, twisted cable. I'll post some images on my ravelry site later tonight if I end up working on this today.

So much to knit, so little time.... :)

Plus, I want to make 6 of Alan Darts Gnomes. I've already bought the yarns needed, and a bag of dried beans to replace the beans called for in the pattern.

No comments: